There are more women founders, CEOs, Partners, and other senior leaders of tech companies than ever before, giving women a prominent seat at the table in a rising number of tech M&A deals.
To share some of the valuable body of M&A expertise held by women in tech, WFS will hold a virtual symposium via GoToWebinar on February 25, 2020, where more than 15 women dealmakers, including CEOs, managing directors, and managing partners, will offer their insights and strategies for an optimal tech M&A.
Sessions will include:
- M&A Market Update & 2021 Top 10 Disruptive Tech Trends. This talk presented by Gina Stanhope, Executive VP at tech M&A advisory, Corum Group, will focus on how trends drive strategic imperatives and lead to successful tech exits.
- Investors Panel. Moderated by Kristin Fox, founder of investment advisory, FoxInspires, this panel of growth executives and investors will discuss ways to build a tech company for scale and for sale.
- Tech Valuation Metrics. In this session, Yasmin Khodamoradi, Director of Valuation Services at Corum Group will address the question "What is you company worth and how do you get it?
- Buyers Panel. Rob Griggs will moderate this panel of strategic and financial buyers, who will provide key insights and advice to CEOs considering a future sale – what buyers want.
- Sellers Panel. This panel of current and former tech CEOs will add their insights on how best to accomplish a successful tech company sale. The panel will be moderated by Nina Seghatoleslami of the Corum Group.
Tech Growth & Exit Strategies is the flagship WFS tech conference for CEOs, founders, and investors of software and IT companies.
For more information and to register for the GoToWebinar, see Growth & Exit Strategies: Women in Tech.