Regardless of the negative news reports like the shrinking GDP and the weakening Euro, we are still tracking consistent, exciting M&A activity in the tech sector, regardless of locality. We’ve closed five notable deals in the region in the last few months:
- Our sale of A+W (Albat + Wirsam), out of Finland, to Friedman in the US.
- Our sale of SolveDirect from Vienna to Cisco.
- An internal Nordic sale, with Expert Systems from Stockholm selling to Readsoft, another Swedish company.
- Our recently closed sale of RapidBlue, from Finland, selling to Chicago-based ShopperTrak.
- Our sale of Resonate KT, from the UK, being acquired by Open Text, from Canada.