Valuations are still high and buyers are motivated with the capital to acquire tech companies. But, the clock is ticking. You need to consider selling now. What does it take to get an optimal outcome in a recession? What does each step of that process look like? What causes a deal to fall apart? What are buyers looking for? What are the mistakes you can avoid now to guarantee a successful exit?
There’s no better way to discover all the ins-and-outs, dos and don’ts, than the world’s foremost Tech M&A conference, “Selling Up, Selling Out.” Join us virtually, and for the first time ever in Corum's 30-year history, broadcast nationally from San Jose on April 8th.
9:30AM - 1:30PM Pacific Time
12:30PM - 4:30PM Eastern Time
- Defining an Optimal Outcome
- The New World of Buyers
- Profiting from Preparation
- Positioning for Price
- Valuation Models Today
- Understanding Deal Structure
- Strategizing Negotiation
- Tax Optimization
- Due Diligence Landmines
- Mapping Your Integration
- Jeff Bunting - Corum Vice President and former CEO, ActiveStrategy, Inc.
- Serge Jonnaert - Corum Vice President and CEO, AERTWORKS
- Rob Griggs - Corum Sr. Vice President and Founder, NetRadio Network & Wit Captial
- Joel Espelien - Corum Executive Director of Client Services and Co-Founder, PacketVideo
We’ll teach you everything you need to know–how to achieve an optimal outcome and avoid being one of the deal disasters that befall most self-managed M&A efforts. Having spent many long years building your company, invest a few short hours to learn how to handle the exit properly. It’s so important. Attend the industry’s definitive M&A education, taught by the world’s most experienced merger professionals. Since 1990, more tech owners, investors, buyers, and executives have attended “Selling Up, Selling Out” than all other such conferences combined.