Record cash, disruptive change, aggressive new buyers, and rising valuations are making this the best time to sell in a decade. Many owners are taking advantage–but are you ready? There’s no better way to start than the world’s foremost tech M&A conference, “Selling Up, Selling Out,” now meeting virtually in Ghent on March 26th.
14:00 - 17:00 Conference and Q&A
- Tech M&A Overview: 2020 Tech Trends
- M&A Activity & Valuations: Recent Transactions in the Benelux region
- Optimal outcome: 8 required stages of the M&A Process
- Avoiding Deal Disasters/ Due Diligence Landmines
- Top 10 Tips for Managing your Tech Business during the COVID-19 Crisis
We’ll teach you everything you need to know–how to achieve an optimal outcome and not be one of the deal disasters that befall most self-managed M&A efforts. Having spent many long years building your company, invest a few short hours to learn how to handle the exit properly. It’s so important. Attend the industry’s definitive M&A education, taught by the world’s most experienced merger professionals. Since 1990, more tech owners, investors, buyers, and executives have attended “Selling Up, Selling Out” than all other such conferences combined.