The third quarter of 2014 has been marked by soaring deal values, a surge of megadeals and the largest IPO in history. What does this mean to your company? Tune in to the Tech M&A Quarterly review webcast, where we look at the key deals, megadeals, valuations and trends impacting the global M&A market for software and related technology companies. We’ll examine:
• The hot gaming market, including Twitch, Mojang, Bally and more
• More megadeals, including Concur, Cars.com, Trulia and many others
• A special report on acquihires—when to do them and doing them right
• What does Alibaba’s IPO—the largest ever—mean to your company?
• Valuation metrics for all six tech markets and 26 subsectors
And much, much more—don’t miss the Tech M&A Monthly Q3 2014 Report.